areas of expertise
- Business transformation
- Restructuring and turnaround
- Technology Integration
- Growth strategy
- Technology design, development and program management
- Serves on Affiliate Summit’s Advisory Board
- Zend PHP Certified Engineer, Certified E-Commerce Consultant, Master CIW (Certified Internet Webmaster) Designer, MBA/eBusiness
- Eric has spoken at local colleges as well as local and national conferences on productivity, Mastermind Groups, SEO, affiliate marketing, and e-commerce. He also gave a 45-minute lecture to one unfortunate soul in a coffee shop on how to use Amazon MTurk and Machine Learning to automate repetitive tasks.
Eric Nagel is a business-savvy technology executive with experience in programming and online marketing going back to 1999. He is passionate about developing applications that allow businesses, teams and individuals to achieve their goals through automated tools and access to actionable data.
Favorite things to do outside of work: Eric starts his day early: at 5 am he’s up flipping tires, climbing ropes or otherwise training for his next obstacle course run. He and his family love to travel, and they make the overnight drive from Buffalo, NY to Walt Disney World annually.